Meet The Team
For over twenty years, Professional Coach and business owner Eric Torok has been working to make people successful. He has spent most of that time working in servant-led companies and studying servant leadership. He has held multiple leadership positions in organizations across operations, administration, and sales, and he always acts with an eye toward balancing the organization's highest priority needs with those of its employees.
Eric acts in accordance with his responsibility to serve and grow others. He is a steward who is responsible to share his successful experience by being in service to others and to contribute to the learning and development of all who are entrusted to him. His coaching niche is providing support, through the servant-leader way, to those who are ready to work on making significant shifts in their lives or in their organizations.
His formula for success? Eric believes that organizational success begins with the individual successes of the talented employees, who become strong, solid pillars that are built and strengthened by making sure their highest priority needs are being met. The coaching process that he engages in helps his clients to understand the benefits of service and to become servant-leaders.
Eric is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF). He has served on the Boards of Directors for two non-profit organizations. He is a partner in LET's Coach and LET's Redesign, LLC. He earned a Bachelor's Degree in Geography from Indiana University and he is currently pursuing professional credentials from the ICF.
Eric grew up in northern Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie. He now resides in beautiful Moscow, Idaho with his wife and best friend, Lauren, and their two cats Harley and Tucker. His bounty of friendships, strong community ties, and wealth of working relationships provide him with the fuel to give back to those who wish to make a difference in or with their lives.
Tom Hoisington -
CLU, ChFC, FICF, CCC, CHC
Drawing on his experience in the development of successful financial and training strategies, Mr. Hoisington has worked with companies within these fields of expertise:
- sales and sales management;
- sales training and development;
- operations management;
- project management;
- budget development;
- financial forecasting;
- business development;
- strategic planning; and,
- corporate communications.
Most notably, Mr. Hoisington has worked within such organizations as:
- Consumer Debt Counselors, a non-profit credit counseling agency, where he coordinated the agency’s accreditation to both ISO and COA standards; authored and maintained both the agency’s Policies and Procedures Manual and its Employees Handbook; created and delivered financial literacy programs specifically designed to meet the needs of social service agencies’ clients; and, earned the professional designations of Certified Credit Counselor and Certified Housing Counselor by successfully completing seven examinations in the fields of counseling basics, budgeting, credit, debt & collections, consumer rights & responsibilities, bankruptcy, pre-purchase housing counseling, mortgage default counseling, and housing laws & regulations.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance as training specialist where he developed a training program for the retention team resulting in projected retention of $3.7 million annualized premium that would otherwise have been lost due to lapse and cancellation; became a certified trainer for the Customer Focused Selling training program developed by Financial Training Resources which teaches sales representatives “counselor selling” skills delivering training in both individual and classroom settings; and, delivered all components of the Customer Service Excellence training program developed by STI, Inc.
After witnessing firsthand the insights provided by COREMAP, Mr. Hoisington completed the training required to become a certified COREMAP facilitator so that he might apply the insights provided by this tool to benefit his clients.
In 2007, Mr. Hoisington founded Eagle One Resources, LLC with the vision of providing financial education that will empower individuals and families to become good stewards of their financial resources and obtain best value from their expenditure of funds.
A graduate of California State University at Fullerton, Mr. Hoisington earned the prestigious professional designations of Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) from the American College in Bryn Mawr, PA; Fraternal Insurance Counselor Fellow (FICF) from the National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counselors; and Certified Credit Counselor (CCC) and Certified Housing Counselor (CHC) from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. Mr. Hoisington is a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and the Central Florida Chapter of the NSA. Mr. Hoisington has had articles published regarding budgeting and the wise use of credit in local newspapers and magazines; and, has been a guest speaker on financial topics at local community colleges, vocational schools, numerous first-time homebuyers’ classes, along with speaking at multiple sessions of the Florida Fraternal Congress.